Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
May 31, 2018 - June 16, 2018
Got a “Kid Picker”? Apply online by June 16 to have them sell their goods at the Kid Picker Flea Market on June 30 in LeClaire! Follow this link for more information: http://www.antiquearchaeology.com/blog/kid-pickers-flea-market-2018/
June 1, 2018, All Day @ Decades
Friday, June 1, 11am-5pm: Decades is introducing two new cheeses to their inventory: Wild Ginseng and Garlic, and Smoked Butterkase. Stop in for a taste of both cheeses and sample their locally produced maple syrup from Port Byron's Brockmann Timbers.
June 1, 2018 - June 2, 2018 @ City - Wide LeClaire. Garage Sale Maps will be posted May 30th online, at City Hall, the LeClaire Community Library and LeClaire Information Center.
Friday-Saturday, June 1-2, 8am-4pm: Citywide Garage Sales in LeClaire, Iowa. Great sales all over town! For more information, check out the Facebook event: “LeClaire Citywide Garage Sale, June 1-2, 2018”.
Find hard copies of the list and map at:
• The LeClaire Information Center, 117 South Cody Road; open 10am-4pm.
• The LeClaire Community Library, 323 Wisconsin Street; open 10am-8pm, Mon.-Thurs., 10am-5pm, Fri., and 10am-2pm, Sat.
• LeClaire City Hall, 325 Wisconsin Street; open 9am-5pm, Mon.-Fri.
or online at the link below:
June 1, 2018, 10:00 AM - July 28, 2018, 2:00 PM @ LeClaire Community Library
This year’s Summer Reading theme is “Libraries Rock!” The first day of our music-themed Summer Reading Program will begin on June 1st. This program is for all ages – yes, adults too! In addition to the reading challenge, join us for a number of fun activities and programs throughout the summer.
June 1, 2018, 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM @ Downtown LeClaire
Friday, June 1, 5-11pm: First Friday fun in LeClaire!
• Antique Archaeology is open until 6pm.
• Bela is open late serving food & drink samples.
• Blue Iguana is celebrating!
• D’s Smokin’ BBQ & Taphouse has food and drink specials.
• Daffodil Row is open late.
• Faithful Pilot has live music from 8-11pm by Bobby Ray Bunch.
• Green Tree Brewery has live music by Doug Brundies from 8-11pm.
• LeClaire Olive Oil Company is open late.
• Mississippi River Distilling Co. and Cody Road Cocktail House has Big Peach Liqueur release, food and cocktail samples from 5-8pm, and live music by Greg & Rich on the patio from 7-10pm.
• Razzleberries is open late.
• The Shameless Chocoholic is open until 7pm.
• Wide River Winery Tasting Room has live music from 5-8pm by Corey Wallace and samples of their Frappe Vino ice cream sundaes.
June 1, 2018, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Steventon's
Friday, June 1, 6-9pm: Steventon’s has live music by Lewis Knudsen on their patio with a river view.