Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
February 3, 2019 - June 15, 2019 @ Faithful Pilot Cafe & Spirts
Thursday, February 28, 6pm: Faithful Pilot Wine Class. Faithful Pilot announces an all new, all exciting, all fun Wine Class lineup for 2019! The QC's only monthly wine & food educational experience is great for those who know wine - but better if you're just trying to know more. 4 Flights $35. Call 563-289-4156 to reserve your spot. Enjoy Great Food, Great Wine & Great Times!
FEBRUARY | Name The Wine Region | The “Tells” of Blind Tasting
MARCH | WINE-ing When The Weather Gets Great
APRIL | Continental Divide
MAY | The Judgment of Paris
JUNE | Time in a Bottle | Aged Wines
March 1, 2019, 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM @ Downtown LeClaire
Friday, March 1: First Friday. We celebrate First Friday EVERY month!
• Blue Iguana is celebrating with a drink special.
• Faithful Pilot has live music from 8-11pm.
• Grasshoppers is open late.
• Green Tree Brewery has live music from 8-11pm by Ruby & Donovan.
• LeClaire Olive Oil Co. is open late.
• Mississippi River Distilling Co. and Cody Road Cocktail House:
Free food and drink samples from 5-8pm.
They'll have live music in the distillery from 7-10pm.
• Razzleberries is open late.
• The Shameless Chocoholic is open until 7pm.
• Wide River Winery Tasting Room is open until 8pm with wine and savory dip samples.
March 1, 2019, 5:00 PM @ Bela
Friday, March 1, 5pm: Bela is celebrating their grand reopening with a LeClaire Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting at 5pm and Open House until 8pm. Celebrate all weekend with complimentary snacks, drinks, and free giveaways. And join them for “Taste of LeClaire” on Saturday, March 2!